BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, November 9, 2009

falling leaves.

Whew! Its been a busy last couple of weeks! The last week and a half of October was occupied with me sewing almost all day, every day. They boys' costumes turned out really well, but both my brother's camera and my camera ran out of batteries so we weren't able to get pictures. =[  So, sometime this week I need to dress them back up and take some pictures!! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  ANYWAYS!! Onto the shop's updates!! 


Fall has always been one of my favorite times of the year.  Its so beautiful out!  I love to watch the leaves turn colors and watch the birds start to migrate, it really is inspiring. So, to pay tribute to this fall season, .cute as a button will be posting fall-inspired items.  There will be a lot of birdies, owls, deer, leaves, and fall colors. Here's a little sneak peek:

 
 
 

Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure you
check out my cute little shop @





All photos were taken by .cute as a button
©2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

0 comments: