BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, January 8, 2010

so long, farewell.....

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM .CUTE AS A BUTTON
----------------------------------------------------
.cute as a button will be closing its doors and saying 
goodbye. But there is always a silver lining to every

dark cloud, I am merely changing my shop's name and
coming up with a new collection (some old items will
make their re-appearance as well) and to give everything
a "face-lift".  I decided that I wanted to have a name
that was a little bit more personal and something that 
has a lot of meaning in it (well, to me at least)
=]  
I would like to keep the shop's new name under wraps
until everything is completed and up and running, so I
will make another post with a link to the new shop and blog.


New site and collection will be up on 1.22.2010

Thank you so much!!
Chantel Brown
.cute as a button

 

0 comments: