BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oiy, I have a slight headache today =[ I think it's because we ran out of coffee, oh I miss my coffee! But thats ok, it was really nice enjoying a hot cup of lemon blossom tea, and a piece of apple plum tart that I made the other night... yumyum









iIve really enjoyed the chilly-er weather, it's perfect for staying in and working on jewelry and being able to cook some "winter foods." I've actually gotten a lot done this past week.  I was able to fix my sewing machine (the dog had chewed the plug-in off!) so that enabled me to sew up some little wallets and checkbook covers.



 


I've also really enjoyed reading to the boys at night, my two favorites are
"Guess How Much I Love You?"


AND
"Where The Wild Things Are"
(I'm so excited for the movie!)

0 comments: